In 2013, the Chinese Intellectual Property Resource Center sponsored the following programs:
March 21, 2013 - Progress of Chinese IP protection in the last 5 years: a perspective from an American lawyer working in Beijing’s IP law firm.
- by Brandy Baker (JD '09) of Kangxin Intellectual Property Counsel.
- Time: 12:00 - 2:00 pm
- There is no fee to register, but registration is required.
April 10, 2013: A.M. - Commencement Exercises for January 2013 LL.M. Graduates in Beijing.
April 10, 2013: P.M. - 20th Cooperation in review.
June 2-29: China IP Summer Program
- The China IP Summer Program starts the year of snake with a Sino-US IP Conference! See here for more detail on the summer program!
June 24, 2013: Sino-US Seminar on the Latest Developments in IPR (see the event announcement in Chinese posted on China Intellectual Property Training Center here)
- China Intellectual Property Training Center
- The John Marshall Law School
- Peking University School of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Loeb & Loeb
- Lifang & Partners
July - November, 2013: Short-term Training Programs
September 16-20, 2013: Dr. Gao's Master Class in Patent Law & Practice in China
- See here for registration.
- 13 CLE credits
- Cost: $250.00 (IPLAC members: $225.00)